Who we are
Wonderlust is a travel company that operates in Netherland and Indonesia that provide range product and services that relate to traveling.
- www.wonderlust.travel is our flagship website, where we offer our complete range of products and services directly to consumers.
- Wonderlust also work with hundreds of travel partners who help to provide the service. Such as hotel, excursion, transportation partner, guide etc.
Information we collect and why we collect it
There are two types of information that we collect when you use our website and/or our product/services.
We collect informations from you in order to help and manage your bookings. Information that is typically required are such as :
- full name
- home address
- phone number
- e-mail address
- passport and
- travel medical information,
- insurance details
- nutrition preferences
- trip evaluations
- travel & accommodation preferences
- comments you provide us
- trip destination information
- credit card and/or other payment information, etc
These information might be substantial for your booking to :
- Make it easier for us to communicate and to ensure your booking is managed correctly.
- Some informations are used to identify if you might have some problem with the itinerary you book due to your physical condition.
- Some are used to help us to provide better services for you in the future.
Upon entering our website, our web server automatically recognizes and collects your IP address, which is assigned by your Internet Service Provider and does not identify you personally. To help us analyze the usage of our websites and related services, and to send more relevant communications to you, we also collect and keep track of Other Information such as your website searches and bookings.
How do we use and treat your data?
In general, Wonderlust uses this personal information to provide the services and/or products you have requested and to help for us to optimize this website and our product/services for you. We use your personal data in the following ways :
- To understand your needs as a customer and determine eligibility for our products and services.
- To Inform you about our products and services, or those of our partners that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Provide ongoing service and support, including resolution of any issues with the services or products you request from Wonderlust.
- To ensure the safety and security of our passengers and products.
- Carry out internal accounting and administration of our business.
- To measure and track demographic details about our customers
In order to provide you our service, we might need to share some of your information to our third party suppliers and service providers, or other service providers or merchants for whom we act as agent from time to time. This collection of personal information can be both for our internal purposes, for example, to process your booking, and occasionally on behalf of the parties for whom we act as agent, for their internal purposes in providing the services or products you have requested. Please be aware that the consent you provide to the collection and use of personal information by Wonderlust, applies equally to the parties whose products and services we sell or book on your behalf.
How we protect your data
The security and integrity of your Personal Information is important to us. All personal information is stored in secure databases at secure addresses to prevent unauthorized access. Passwords, encryption devices and firewalls protect these databases. Please note however that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we take all steps to ensure the safety of your data, we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us over the Internet. Wonderlust will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your Personal Information. Wonderlust will rely on you telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then seek to investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from or to Wonderlust and let you know what steps can be taken and have been taken to help rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other proper authorities, may also be required.
Access to your personal and private information is limited to: authorized employees, of Wonderlust, and any of the third-party suppliers who require your information to provide the travel or other services you have requested (such as the airlines, transportation services, hotels, activity providers, and tour guides who deliver the services you purchase through Wonderlust or that we arrange on your behalf) . We keep our employees and our third party suppliers and other partners informed about our policies and procedures and require strict compliance with this Policy in order to ensure your information remains protected. Unauthorized access and/or disclosure of client information are strictly prohibited.